MC dura gears names and belt sets

Go down

MC dura gears names and belt sets Empty MC dura gears names and belt sets

Post  Puff on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:35 pm

magewalls and shields names is worng.


CritRatio/CritPower:
D1: Primal
D2: Feral
D3: Bestial

Atk.Spd/Cast.Spd/Evasion:
D1: Frantic
D2: Intense
D3: Berserk

P.Atk/P.Def:
D1: Braced
D2: Reinforced
D3: Toughened

MP.Rec/M.Def:
D1: Eerie
D2: Ghostly
D3: Spectral

Accuracy/M.Atk:
D1: Careful
D2: Decisive
D3: Precise

Block.Def:
D1: Safeguarding
D2: Fortifying
D3: Barricading

P/M.Pierce:
D1: Puncturing
D2: Rupturing
D3: Shattering

P/M.Ignore:
D1: Nimble
D2: Keen
D3: Elegant

Belt sets
Anessa set bonus: +200 Vitality,-150 Strength,+15% Max. HP,-50% Max. MP
Endairon set bonus: +10% Strength,+10% Physical Attack,+45% P.ignore
Silairon set bonus: -100 Vitality,+12% Agility,+12% Dexterity,Chance to cast hold for 2s,Chance to stun when dodging
Salam set bonus: Basic attacks can add +25 Dexterity. stacks 10 times.
Argoth set bonus: +25% Wisdom,+25% Max. MP,Chance to get for 30s +50% Wisdom and MP Recovery
Marbas set bonus: +6% Intelligence,+6% M.Atk.,+45% M.ignore
Rynn set bonus: +150% MP Recovery,+15% Vitality,+15% Wisdom,-50% Max. MP
Lamia set bonus: +10% Strength,+10% Intelligence,+5 Lvls Creature Mastery,+5 Lvls Creature Breeding
Rakashi set bonus: +40 all stats expect luck +8%hp/mp
Rudra set bonus: +3 Lvls Creature Taming, Chance to get for 30s +20 to all stats (Except Luck). Stacks up to 3 times.

im not 100% sure about the belt set bonuses






Last edited by Puff on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 am; edited 5 times in total

Puff

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-03-21

Back to top Go down

MC dura gears names and belt sets Empty Re: MC dura gears names and belt sets

Post  Divine on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks for the info Smile
Divine
Divine

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

MC dura gears names and belt sets Empty Re: MC dura gears names and belt sets

Post  Bahl on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:04 am


_________________
I never did manage to get one of these, but i did try...

Bahl
Admin

Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-02-02

http://vendetta.0wn0.com

Back to top Go down

MC dura gears names and belt sets Empty Re: MC dura gears names and belt sets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum